Outsourcing Human Resource helps to contain one of your higher costs and manages your most valuable resource, your employees.
Allied’s service is designed to blend well with various management styles and foster the corporate culture of each business. Allied Employer Group’s in-house expertise will assist your company in complying with state and federal laws and rules that may have an adverse effect on your company and its culture. Allied will assign an SHRM certified Human Resource Representative to your company to assist in designing an HR program that will achieve your goals while maintaining your financial guidelines.
Typical Client Outsourcing HR Actives:
- Affordable Care Act (ACA Compliance)
- Pro-Active Training
- Employee Handbooks
- Customized Policies and Procedures
- “ADA” Compliant Job Descriptions
- Wage and Hour Surveys
- Safety Policies and Procedures
- Management Training Pertaining to:
- Effective Hiring and Retention Practices
- Sexual Harassment
- Workplace Violence
- Wrongful Termination
- Workplace Bullying
- Performance Evaluation
- Alternative Disputes Resolution
- Assistance in Resolving Unemployment Claims
- Recruiting Employees
- Assistance in Developing Company Policies
- Accident / Incident Investigation
- Assistance with EEOC Actions
Allied recognizes that every business doesn’t require every service that Allied offers, therefore we consult with the owners and managers of our client companies to determine which of our services are appropriate for their particular situation. Our Business Development Manager along with his/her Evaluation Team will assist in developing the right mix of services and benefits, needed, or wanted by the business owner.