Allied takes great pride in securing benefits that meets the needs and desires of our clients and covered employees.
With the nature of insurance markets in constant flux and the Affordable Care Act (ACA) concerns – securing benefits that are both affordable and effective – become more difficult and time consuming for small businesses. Allied’s Benefits Administration staff spends considerable time and effort visiting with vendors and service providers reviewing multiple plans and program and discussing with our clients and covered employees about their current and future needs. The following list of benefits are available to our clients and covered employees:
- Medical Health Plans – We have several carriers that our insurance broker can work with to get the coverage our clients’ needs and / or wants.
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance – Each employee receives $10,000 life insurance coverage upon enrollment with a client of Allied Employer Group. This coverage is free of charge for the first $10,000.
- Federal Credit Union Membership – Available to covered employees.
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Benefits – Provided through AFLAC
- 401(k) Retirement Plans – You can choose from a variety of different plan accounts, (including profit sharing) ranging from guaranteed accounts to highly speculative investments. You can monitor your accounts and make changes using a telephone or through the internet.
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan – Allows employee to reduce expenses incurred by paying for them with payroll deducted pre-tax earnings.
Allied Employer Group’s Benefits Administration will provide administrative support for client’s benefits plans that are not part of Allied’s benefits plans. We will set-up employee payroll deduction and complete monthly billing reconciliation.